Yields 8 servings
Easy Pumpkin Pie
15 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Baking Mik (i.e. Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, except pecans, until blended.
- Stir in pecans if desired.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until serving.
- Cut into slices and top with Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping if desired.
Union Grove Area Foodbank Inc.