Yields 12-15 servings
15 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 can (30 ounces) Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 can (5 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and egg until crumbly.
- Set aside 2/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin pie filling, milk and eggs.
- Pour over crust.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and reserved cake crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Union Grove Area Foodbank Inc.